HR Manager Part time
My client, a fantastic and rewarding care business, are looking for a Part-time HR Manager to join their HR team. The business operates an Outstanding level of care and are a lovely place to work.
The successful HR Manager will be exposed to a very busy working environment and the business is looking for someone who can fully manage the HR function.
The ideal candidate will work around 20-24 hours a week.
The HR Manager will control all aspects of HR for the business. They will be responsible for working closely with the General Manager to help evolve and influence the HR environment, implement new policies and procedures, and pick up with a number of ongoing projects.
As the successful HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The full generalist HR cycle including ER cases
- Provide training workshops with line managers on a number of different HR matters
- Managing and reviewing the company's policies and procedures and updating them as required
- Partner with senior stakeholders within the business
- Assist with recruitment for different areas of the business and devise retention plans
- Assist with payroll
- Support on different HR projects
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- CIPD part or fully qualified
- Experienced working within a care environment
- Experience helping culture change within a business
- Able to offer ideas to the business in order to improve both the HR function and the policies
To apply for the HR Manager position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.