HR Manager; Permanent; based in Central Lancashire; paying up to £40k
Search Human Resources is currently partnering a high growth financial services business based in Lancashire to recruit a HR Manager. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £40k plus strong benefits.
Working in partnership with the site management team key deliverables will include:
* Working in partnership with the management team to make key decisions based on current and future business needs that will impact the people
* Advise, coach and assist line managers in all aspects of BAU operational HR including ER, disciplinary, grievance, absence, recruitment, performance and comps and bens
* Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and senior managers
* Manage resources levels across the business and support and own recruitment campaigns in partnership with internal stakeholders and external providers
* Manage and support in the implementation of new initiatives or project work in order to support the both the transformation plan and the people strategy
* Through developing commercial knowledge of the individual business area's, work closely with the Senior management team to shape HR action plans
The suitable candidate for the role will have a proven track record of either working in a stand alone role or in a lean HR team and operating at Manager or Senior Advisor level, you will also be CIPD qualified.
If you are interested in the role then please email
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.