• Responsible for ensuring staff manual is coherent, relevant and up to date re statutory obligations.
• Organise recruitment of new fee earners and trainees in liaison with relevant HOD, ensuring job description is available and relevant.
• Provide appraisals for all receptionists.
• Develop, oversee and administer trainee solicitor recruitment process in conjunction with training partner.
• Help ensure all departments follow HR procedures to ensure consistency across the firm.
• Agree recruitment charging structure with agencies and ensure they are adhered to.
• Develop ongoing working relationships with key agencies.
• Report back on issues such as sickness levels, staff turnover etc. with any recommendations for improvement.
• Ensure relevant HR budgets are adhered to.
• Arrange occasional firm-wide training as required.
• Comply with the Firm’s procedures as set out in the Risk & Quality Manual (the up to date version of which is maintained on the Firm’s Intranet).
• Comply with the Firm’s administration policies as set out in the Firm’s Staff Manual (the up to date version of which is maintained on the Firm’s Intranet).
• Comply with the Firm’s IT policies as outlined in the Firm’s Security Manual (the up to date version of which is maintained on the Firm’s Intranet).
• Good understanding Employment law and HR processes
• CIPD Membership & Qualification (Level 7) or Chartered Member of CIPD
• Effective prioritisation of workload and time management skills
• Good I.T. literacy
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job