HR Manager required by a global sales company to be responsible for all day-to-day HR responsibilities, including, but not exclusively, employee relations, benefits administration and compliance, ensure company adherence to policies, procedures, laws and regulations, as well as reference checks, employment offers, assistance with on-boarding, performance management, timesheet review and approval and conducting employee terminations.
This is not your typical corporate environment. This is a fast-paced workday and business-casual atmosphere.
Experience / Skills Required
- Previous HR Management experience, ideally within a sales or similar fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the application of UK and ROI employment laws and practices
- Strong professional, interpersonal communication skills - written and oral - to present and influence all levels of employees to use best practice
- Experience in meeting deadlines, time management and organisational skills
- Must be able to work independently and / or with minimal supervision with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and identify and escalate issues appropriately
- Degree in a related field is strongly desired.
- Willingness to travel to Dublin office when required
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global employer in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Please get in touch immediately if you would be interested.
Hancock and Parsons Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Hancock and Parsons Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Strategic HR
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job