Mercury Talent are delighted to be recruiting for a HR Manager to head up a property management group of companies in the UK.
The role of HR Manager will entail management of a multisite environment based throughout the UK. The role will be based in North London and Salisbury on a day to day basis with travel to satelight offices. Full travel expenses paid.
This is an exciting opportunity for a CIPD qualified HR Manager to take a strategic/generalist role within a growing global organisation Fintec company.
The role of HR Manager
- Managing, leading and advising on all HR functionality to Directors, Stakeholders. Line managers and employees for the Property Management UK Group.
- Managing two direct line reports within the HR and Payroll team.
- Responsible for delivering a strategic approach to Recruitment and Talent acquisition. Including developing workforce planning, recruitment solution delivery, on-boarding, retention and employee engagement.
- Devising and Managing Programmes for HR Strategy delivery including research, investigation, measurement and recommendation
- Liaise with leaders, stakeholders and managers to provide a partnership approach to supporting with Performance Management, Development Framework, Evaluation and Development process.
- Initiating and developing Organisation Change, Including Change Management.
- Tupe and Mergers and Acquisitions HR leadership and due diligence.
- Proving advice on employment law legislation as well as coaching and empowering line managers.
- Responsible for providing advice and guidance to all employees regarding employee relations.
- Maintaining and informing all staff on Compensation, Reward and benefits
- Partnering with the Learning and Development team to maintain, develop and plan for all training development needs to include induction, Further development, and scope of training schedules for all employees
- Central point of Contact for all employees on HR function and operations
- Responsible for maintaining HR Database
If you are CIPD qualified with a proven extensive track record in HR Management ideally from a Facilities Management or Property Management sector this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. Please call Mercury Talent today for a informal conversation?
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
- CIPD qualified