JSR Associates Ltd is currently working alongside a Grimsby based manufacturing company to recruit a HR Manager.
This role will cover all aspects of HR expertise.
- Produce monthly reports
- Training. Implement and develop agenda. Identify areas of improvement.
- Recruitment and retention
- Policy and procedures
- Managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Responsible for activity and campaigns
- Ensure line managers are up to date with any changes to policies
- Managing HR budgets
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- A strong HR Generalist knowledge
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Experience in managing redundancy, TUPE or other relevant HR projects
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels, sometimes challenging individuals
- Superb communication skills (business partnering/advisory roles)
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Ability to act/act on their feet
Salary: £50,000 p.a. circa
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job