Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious HR Manager looking to join one of the `Recruiter Fast 50`s` fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK?
Are you passionate about all things HR and have experience working with sales teams and stake holders?
Swanstaff Recruitment isn`t like other agencies - we do things differently, that`s why we have won 12 awards in the last two years alone! Our unique company ethos, core values and` work hard, play hard` culture have allowed the company to be as successful as it is today. However, this is just the beginning!
I am actively looking for an outstanding HR Manager to be the driving force of our strategic growth plan to have 100 branches by 2023. Is that person you?
As a Manager within Swanstaff you will receive our Executive Management package which includes:
- Amazing all expenses paid social events
- Healthcare, Eye care and Private dental care
- Discounted Gym membership, Flights and Hotels (+ many more)
- You will never work a Birthday again! Extra holiday is given to insure this.
Am I right?
- You`ll be Level 7 CIPD Qualified with an active registration.
- You`ll have at least 5 years` experience managing HR Teams for companies with a minimum of 200 staff, spread across multiple sites throughout the UK.
- You`ll have experience facilitating TUPE Transfers and managing diverse and multiple projects at any given time.
- You`ll have experience of performance management of a sales workforce.
- You`ll be an innovative thinker, keen to implement unique Staff Engagement, Health and Wellbeing strategies.
- You`ll be commercially astute, with the ability think from a strategic business AND employee perspective.
As HR Manager for Swanstaff Recruitment you`ll lead and develop our people-orientated strategies, for what is a uniquely dynamic and fun Recruitment Agency.
You`ll provide advice to the CEO and SMT on strategic HR issues, HR policies & employee relations. People are our business & the centre of everything we do, not just our staff but our temporary staff workers too. So you`ll be a skilled communicator & diplomat with exceptional interpersonal skills.
You`ll lead a growing HR Team, support the Performance Management process & associated activities, manage the Appraisal process and oversee the HR Team`s day-to-day interactions with employees and management of escalated issues.
You`ll also be incredibly ambitious, you`ll need to be to keep pace with our plans to open a further 80 branches in the next 7 years. As such you`ll be flexible and adaptable, the kind of person who solves a problem and says `What`s next`?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job