We are looking for a HR Manager to provide an effective human resource service in accordance with organisational policies, best practice and current legislation within our Peterborough Office.
This role is vital in managing and leading our business to success.
Main duties and responsibility of the post:
• Be responsible for the provision of HR expertise
• Provide a timely, effective and human resource service in accordance with organisational policies, best practice and current legislation
• Develop and implement HR strategies that support the core business strategy and will be responsible for supporting the Directors and line managers with the wide range of people related issues in a changing and competitive environment
• Contribute to organisational development and implement it, including working with internal departments in the company to ensure HR best practice and that policies are aligned where appropriate
• Integrate the FCA requirements in line with the HR functions
• Manage and promote Health & Safety within the workplace and ensure that the workplace is free from hazards to employees/visitors
• Staff Recruitment and retention
• Performance Reviews, developing SMART objectives and ensuring these are in place for all employees
• Manage training and development across the business.
• Monitoring attendance and absence levels along with timekeeping
• Assist with processing and the preparation of payroll
• Dealing with all disciplinary, grievances and dismissal cases
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experience within a HR Management position
• CIPD qualified
• Experience of working in a standalone role.
• Knowledge of the financial services industry including FCA guidelines would be an advantage
• Ability to organise and prioritise workload
• Strategic thinker, who can bring new ideas that can move quickly to execution
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
• Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Team player with a positive, 'can-do’ attitude.
What you can expect from us:
• Attractive salary dependant on experience
• Benefits: Free Life, critical illness and personal accident insurance cover Free worldwide travel insurance
• Friendly working environment • Location Peterborough
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job