We are looking for a talented and experienced HR Manager the successful candidate will have the ability to support Senior Leaders within the business across a wide range of projects, programmes and strategies across various locations.
Providing expert strategic HR advice to Directors and Senior Management Teams, as a HR Manager you will coach senior leaders, and challenge where necessary, to enable highly effective change leadership and to create a compelling people proposition thereby improving individual, team and organisational performance and capability.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract.Main responsibilities
- Working with senior Directors as part of Senior Management Teams to develop and implement HR and business strategy ensuring we have the right structure, climate and capability to manage change and transition.
- Advise on the people implications arising from significant change initiatives and provide technical HR/employment oversight
- Working collaboratively with Senior Directors and their teams to develop effective strategies in terms of delivery and approach that supports cultural change agenda, and which meet our guidelines and targets in respect of :
- performance management
- Ensure effective workforce planning that aligns to budget allocations, and meets capacity and capability requirements, and deploys appropriate attraction, talent and development strategies.
- Providing professional expertise to ensure the development of a Talent and Succession strategy which grows a strong talent pipeline, including addressing appropriate development needs to develop credible successors.
- Be able to role model highly effective Leadership
- Have the ability to shape strategic thinking and implement people strategy
- Be highly credible and technically proficient HR professional with a strong client focus.
- Have the ability to coach and develop Senior Leaders
- Have the ability to facilitate effective decision making
- Have the ability to incite and activate change, often across diverse geographical locations and
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record - there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job