Role: HR Manager
Salary: £39,000 - £46,000 per annum + private health, life assurance, 25 days holiday & pension
Location: Commutable from Crawley, Horsham, East Grinstead, Redhill, Croydon, Brighton and surrounding areas
A leading manufacturing company are looking for a HR Manager to join their highly successful and growing company. This is a brand new and created role for the company, and will report into the HR Director. The company have around 130 staff across UK, USA & Europe - 115 staff in UK. They are well established with a low staff turnover, mostly due to the fact they are a good company to work for with their open and transparent communication, offering careers rather than just jobs.
This is a "hands on" HR Manager role that will encompass all duties involved with human resources;
- Advise managers and share best practice with them in order to manage, motivate and develop staff members.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Support change management processes.
- Manage sensitive and complex relation issues including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, resignation and retirement.
- Regularly review and monitor HR policies and processes to drive performance and mitigate disputes implementing changes as appropriate.
- Conduct performance and salary reviews with less experienced managers as and when required.
- Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy.
- Support the recruitment process by writing job specifications, job descriptions, preparing interview questions and application forms as well as interviewing and selection decision making.
- Offer ideas on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Prepare offers of employment and complete administration processes which support this.
- Carry out new starter inductions.
- Manage Data Protection policies.
- Keep abreast of current HR law and changes in the future.
- Level 5 CIPD HR qualification or equivalent
- Experienced in dealing with sensitive and more complex employee relation issues to include office and production / manufacturing sites
- Previous experience of people management in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate (Word, Excel - intermediate level or above)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Meticulous, accurate and confident (with the ability to close out)
- Knowledge and/or previous experience within recruitment (screening CVs, working with agencies and conducting interviews)
- Accountability for data integrity in the HR systems
- Previous experience of working with an online integrated HR system - Dynamics 365 / Sage / Octopus / Staff Squared / BrightHR
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.