Our client, based in central London, is currently recruiting for a permanent HR Manager. The client is an expanding online betting and gaming company.
The ideal candidate will have exctensive experience dealing with senior and tech employees.
The job, which is due to start immediately has an annual salary of £50,000.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* True generalist role working in a team of 15 providing HR support to staff in branches across the UK and Europe
* Acting as a go to on HR issues including:
-Talent Management and Succession Planning
-HR Policies and Procedures
-Senior Management Liaison
-Learning and Development
* Line managing a HR administrator, responsible for their performance management and personal development
* Identifying areas for growth and assisting in the expansion of the HR department in line with company growth
*Deputising for the Head of HR and liaising with Senior Management
* Challenging the processes and offering guidance on the development of policies and procedures in order to increase efficiencies
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources