This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Our well-established client within the food manufacturing sector is seeking an experienced HR Manager to come in and head up the HR function for their Norfolk based branches. It is an exciting opportunity to make the role your own and grow the team accordingly.
The role will include developing, managing and implementing all HR related issues, including policies and procedures across the site, raising awareness and viability of the function as a result of the implementation of best practice HR methods.
• To build and reinforce a respected HR Department that provides and supports the site within all relevant areas of HR expertise.
• Integrate and develop relationships with key site teams ensuring that they understand the value of the HR function to them and their reports.
• Construct and implement relevant and effective HR systems and processes which deliver against the requirements of the sites and deliver consistency.
• Assist with the development of the sites culture in line with the principles of the company, ensuring that training and development needs are met.
• Understand the importance of employee engagement on the sites and ensure that engagement methods are implemented effectively.
• Manage HR related areas including, recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, morale and motivation, culture and attitudinal development and performance appraisals.
• Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
• Manage and develop direct reporting staff.
• Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
• Prepare and deliver monthly KPI reports for the Site Director and Group HR Director.
• Ensure that all Retailer requirements are met with regard to internal and external audit requirements and information provision.
• Experience as a HR Manager within the agricultural/manufacturing sector
• Experience of managing multiple sites (all sites will be within Norfolk but you will need your own transport)
• Extensive knowledge of all key HR practices
• CIPD Qualified or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager looking to head up a HR department in a fast paced (and rapidly growing) food manufacturing business. You will be offered an extremely competitive salary and the opportunity to make the role your own. The hours will be approx. 8am-5pm, Monday - Friday (including a 1 hour lunch).
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Samantha Greaves at Quattro Recruitment, Norwich.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment LTD who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Human Resources
- HR Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job