HR Manager - New QSR concept expanding in UK
At Tim Hortons, we believe that you shouldn't have to compromise. Whether you want a hot freshly-prepared breakfast on the way to work served with our smooth, delicious coffee; a great choice of freshly prepared sandwiches, soups or chilli for lunch, or one of our famously irresistible donuts for a sweet afternoon treat, Tim Hortons is the place to visit.
An iconic 50 year-old brand in Canada, Tim Hortons is off to a great start as we take on the competitive UK market place. After unprecedented media interest in the national launch in Spring 2017 and a fanatical social media following from Tim’s fans across the UK, it is no surprise the first store is a roaring success.
As we look ahead to a busy expansion plan across the country, we are looking for enthusiastic, open-minded and driven people to join us on the journey.
We need an exceptional HR Manager to be based in our Head Office in Wednesfield, but willing to visit sites across the UK and our office in Egham as needed.
It will involve supporting the stores in HR matters and advising on employee relation matters.
Managing all HR functions in a growing business and if needed building a team to deliver a successful HR department.
Main duties and accountabilities:
- Deliver the HR function within the business
- Manage HR responsibilities in the head office, and within operations teams nationally
- Support managers on performance management and employee relations
- Ensure all procedures are current with the UK employment law legislations
- Send monthly reports on staff retention, turnovers and feedback on exit interviews
- Attend HR meetings across the UK and support with any disciplinaries, grievances and sicknesses
- Develop key indicators that flag up repeat HR issues to line managers
- Be the first point of contact for any HR related issues
- Minimum 2 years experience in a HR role
- CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Understanding of UK employment law and legislations
- Experience of working in a food business is desirable
- Effective communication skills across all audience levels
Job Title: HR Manager - Immediate Start, 6 months contract to begin with
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
- UK Employment Law