HR Manager Part Time 3 Days P/W
45-50K (Pro Rata)
This fantastic part time opportunity will be working in one of the UK's leading creative agencies. In this role of HR Manager, you will be responsible for offering HR support to several of the business groups across the UK whilst partnering the other internal HR specialist teams. You will be getting involved in various projects and areas of change that may be happening within the business.
· Support the development and grounding of a culture of real-time feedback and development, and support managers with a people first approach to high performance, providing advice on methods to improve or enhance performance in a targeted timeframe.
· Ensure our people practices and policies promote the experience and wellbeing for our people and constantly seek ways to enhance our programs, as well as legal compliance.
· Ensure the regular collection of management information and statistics, drawing tangible insights and themes on a regular basis, to provide recommendations for enhancement.
· Conducting exit interviews and other ad hoc meetings as required, to keep a temperature test on morale, to make tangible recommendations.
· Responsible for an inclusive and informative onboarding and induction program, which provides a distinct and supportive experience, with regular updates in line with the business.
· Responsible for designing and running a Graduate & Internship program, which leads to the pipeline of talent and positive impression of the company.
· Organise the learning and development plans for our people, speaking with managers to create ROI and check in with managers to ensure learning is embedded.
· Renewal of the flexible benefits program and the communication to the business.
· Action employee lifecycle correspondence including contracts, probation, notice period increase, visa etc.
· Passionate - brings a genuine thrill and excitement to the role
· Agile - is able to be nimble in thought and action and overcome obstacles to achieve great things
· Collaborative - works well with others, and can align behind a shared purpose
· Entrepreneurial - is open to new ideas, and will challenge old ones.
· HR Experience operating at this or a similar level
· Ideally from a media, tech or creative background
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
For other hr positions, we're currently recruiting for, please visit http://hr-jobs