A leading service provider with a strong presence across the UK and head office in the North East
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large and corporate organisation as part of their HR team, initially on an interim basis for 12 months. The key focus of the role over the initial 6 months will be to manage the apprenticeship levy across the whole organisation and ensure best value for money.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience of project management.
- Have an understanding of training and development.
- Ideally have experience and an understanding of the apprenticeship levy.
- Ideally have previously worked with external training providers.
- Experience of conducting training needs analysis
Nigel Wright HR Division;
Please contact a member of our HR recruitment team for a confidential discussion about your current situation
Sue O'Donovan - Managing Consultant HR, Senior appointments and Executive Search
Helena Wright - Consultant HR, Interim appointments
Katie McDermott - Consultant HR, Permanent appointments and Executive PA roles
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job