This an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing Private Members Club as HR Manager.
The HR Manager will be responsible for managing and leading strategic and operational HR activities. We are looking for someone with strong experience with ER, Coaching and proven history of implementation of HR metrics and process.
- Employee Relations - Support and coach managers on employee relations in accordance to company policy
- Own and enhance the recruitment policy and selection processes across club and head office
- Manage all supplier relationships at all levels of experience in the business
- Promote the performance management process and drive management ownership
- Promote reward and recognition programmes to all employees
- Work closely with the finance manager and ensure the monthly payroll and pension processes
- Review job descriptions and make suggestions to enhance them or align them with operational needs as necessary
- Prepare offer letters and contracts
- Manage and facilitate the induction and on-boarding of all new starters, ensure all relevant HR documents are acquired and filed
- Research potential training courses and opportunities to further staff development
- Maintain training and qualifications logs
- Responsible for ensuring that all insurance renewal documents are collected and logged
We are shortlisting and interviewing suitable candidates in our London Bridge office, if you think this is the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- HR Advisor
- HR Manager
- Private Memebers Club
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job