HR Manager - Peterborough
£35,000 - £40,000
My client is looking for a HR Manager ideally from a financial services background, to provide an effective human resource service in accordance with organisational policies, best practice and current legislation within their Peterborough Office. This role is vital in managing and leading their business to success.
Main duties and responsibility of the post;
- Be responsible for the provision of HR expertise
- Provide a timely, effective and human resource service in accordance with organisational policies, best practice and current legislation
- Develop and implement HR strategies that support the core business strategy and will be responsible for supporting the Directors and line managers with the wide range of people related issues in a changing and competitive environment
- Contribute to organisational development and implement it, including working with internal departments in the company to ensure HR best practice and that policies are aligned where appropriate
- Integrate the FCA requirements in line with the HR functions
- Manage and promote Health & Safety within the workplace and ensure that the workplace is free from hazards to employees/visitors
- Staff Recruitment and retention
- Performance Reviews, developing SMART objectives and ensuring these are in place for all employees
- Manage training and development across the business.
- Monitoring attendance and absence levels along with timekeeping
- Assist with processing and the preparation of payroll
- Dealing with all disciplinary, grievances and dismissal cases
The Ideal Candidate;
- Experience within a HR Management position
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working in a standalone role.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry including FCA guidelines
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Strategic thinker, who can bring new ideas that can move quickly to execution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive, 'can-do' attitude.
If you feel this is the right role you, please do not hesitate to apply or contact Jay on or email