We are seeking a HR Manager to join an International Life Sciences Consultancy with offices in Reading, London, Stuttgart, Brussels, Dublin, and USA.
This position offers flexible working hours and opportunity to work within a friendly environment. Part time basis 25 hours - approximately 3 days a week or reduced hours every day (flexibility around that).
Salary: Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
Location: Reading - this role will suit someone based in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Oxforshire, East Wiltshire, London, Hertfordshire or someone looking to relocate
• Advising Managers and Directors on HR related issues
• Maintaining the companies HR system
• Managing on-boarding and exit processes.
• Tracking holiday and sickness within business and producing key HR KPIs
• Advising/coaching line managers on grievances and disciplinary processes
• Management briefings and running training sessions for staff across the business
• Maintaining and updating the company`s HR, expense and commission policies
• Working closely with the Finance and legal teams, providing support & cover where necessary
• Handling redundancy and TUPE consultations
• Other ad-hoc and general HR duties
• CIPD part or fully qualified
• Experience in a fast moving environment not essential but would be useful
• Experience working with Microsoft Office
- HR Manager - Part time