The HR Manager will report directly to the financial controller and will responsible for, but not limited to:
- Submitting monthly payroll changes to outsourced payroll bureau
- Calculate monthly commission due to sales teams
- Manage employee benefits offered by the company - i.e. Pensions, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance
- HR administration in relation to new starters and leavers, as well as promotions and changes to employment contracts
- On-boarding of new starters
- Hold exit interviews for any leavers
- Assist managers in dealing with HR issues such as performance management, grievances and disciplinary processes. This is supported by an outsourced HR business partner (Peninsula)
- Ensure personnel files of all employees are up to date
- Assist managers with annual appraisals
- Manage online HR tool (TeamSeer) for all employee matters including holidays, sick leave and year end reports
- Review and ensure Employee Handbook is kept up-to-date
- Ad Hoc projects as required
Skills & Knowledge:
- Preferably CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Strong employment law knowledge
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Well-organised and thorough
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job