HR Manager (part time 3 days per week)
Would you like to be in at the very start of a brand new car insurance operation - to help create and drive the culture, recruit the team and create an exceptional place to work? If so, this is a rare opportunity to join our growing team at the outset.
We are a new brand in car insurance. We expect to have 100 employees within the first three years of trading. Then the sky’s the limit.
We consider ourselves a service centre (not a call centre) where we are all responsible for delivering and improving an industry leading customer experience in support of a primarily online car insurance offering.
This is a very hands-on role and you will need to be flexible and adaptable. You will be responsible for managing the whole HR framework. This will include:
- Developing and maintaining our in-house recruitment process
- Responsibility for maintaining our terms of employment, including the employee handbook and all necessary procedures
- Developing and maintaining a highly attractive benefits package to help attract and retain great people
- Responsibility for the training programme
- Supporting managers and staff in daily operations
- Overseeing the payroll process
- Forming and implementing our long term talent management and employee development strategy
You will sit at the top table and be part of the senior management team helping set the direction of the company.
- Be CIPD qualified to at least level 5
- Have spent at least the last 3 years’ as an HR generalist ideally in the Financial Services industry within general insurance
- Have a sound knowledge of current employment law and future planned changes to legislation
You as a Person
You will be:
- Highly organised
- An effective communicator - both one-to-one and with groups
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Able to demonstrate a focus on getting things done
- Able to nurture and maintain good relationships at all levels
- Empathetic, practical and pragmatic
Salary and Benefits
- Full time equivalent salary of up to £50,000 per annum (dependent upon experience)
- 25 days holiday pro-rata
Capital Tower, Cardiff.
- CIPD qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'