HR Manager - Immediate start!
1-2 months contract / £180-£220p/d
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a large and well-known Media business for an experienced HR professional to join a busy HR team in Central London. As an interim HR Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day HR support, advice and guidance across the wider business with a main focus on ongoing TUPE transfers and ER cases.
- Provide HR Generalist support to the Senior HRBP
- Develop and build internal and external relationships
- Assist with TUPE transfers in late stages looking into benefit and contractual comparisons
- Contribute to continuous improvement of HR systems, processes and practices
Qualifications & Skills:
- You will have strong Generalist HR experience and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Commercially astute with the ability to think outside the box, and look at situations and strategies in line with the bigger picture of the business
- You will be analytical in your approach and feel comfortable using data to analyse scenarios and trends
- You will have strong ER Law knowledge
- Graduate level CIPD is desirable
The ideal candidate will be a forward thinking, passionate HR professional. Please only apply of you are immediately available or soon to be finishing a contract. If you feel you fit the requirements outlined above, please apply asap - this role is moving very quickly!!
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.