Global Software Company dedicated to serving the world’s most successful life science companies are currently seeking an experienced HR Manager to head up their HR department in brand new offices just outside of Frankfurt.
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to join a fast growing business and set in place the procedures and standards by which said division will abide, not to mention cutting out the long commute into the city!
Responsibilities for this position will include
- Working with the HR recruitment team in screening / interviewing candidates
- Visa, on boarding documentation
- Organising travel for all employees / candidates
- Recommending new approaches, policies and procedures to ensure continual improvements in efficiency of department
- Assisting in preparation of employee handbook on policies and procedures
- Evaluating reports
- Establishing and maintaining department records and reports
- Degree level educated (ideally HR related)
- 5 + years’ experience within HR
- German and English speaking
- Experience managing visa and travel documentation
- Recruitment cycle experience
To find out more information on how this opportunity could improve your work-life balance and future career progression get in contact with Ella at Barrington James
Due to high volume of applications for this opportunity I advise not to delay when considering sending your CV!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job