Are you an experienced HR Manager within legal or professional services? Are you looking for challenging true generalist position based in Central London? If you have excellent communication, stakeholder management and influential skills then this could be the role for you.
- Exceptional experience and knowledge in employee relations and UK employment law
- Proven experience of operating at a Manager and Business Partner level
- Experience of working in EMEA OR internationally
- Analytical and logical by nature with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- To partner with managers throughout the business building close and effective working relationships quickly
- This is a generalist role managing all HR issues and HR queries at all levels
- Operational and strategic HR support throughout the business, acting as the first point of contact
- To provide business partnering for different areas of the business such as finance, real estate and projects (knowledge and experience is these areas is beneficial)
- To act as an HR coach and advisor for all Global HR queries including ER, employment law, reward, recruitment, operations and analytics.
- Legal background experience is highly preferable
If all of the above applies to you and you are looking for a dynamic role within a complex environment then this could be the role for you. Please apply here or email your updated CV to .