A global organisation with a brand associated with excellence and high quality. Situated in a modern working environment based in Milton Keynes they pride themselves in creating an engaging and innovative culture.
They are now recruiting for an HR Manager to support a sales / marketing / customer service population and provide a full HR generalist remit. This is a project driven role, and has a focus on coaching and guiding stakeholders and ensuring there is a fair balance with the needs of the employee as well as organisation.
- Creation of succession and resourcing plans
- Support and deliver organisational design
- Draw upon the data and analytics to identify and highlight strategic and commercial trends which can influence future activity within the client group and make appropriate recommendations
- Building line management capability
- ER Case Management
- Contributing to the delivery of the HR strategy
You will report into a Senior HRBP
You will also collaborate with the wider HR team who support different parts of the business.
Preferably CIPD qualified.
Will have experience of managing complex ER issue, creation of talent management plans and organisational development.
In return there is a competitive salary range between £40,000 - £50,000, fully expensed car (including fuel card for personal mileage!), 27 days holiday, 3x match pension contributions up to 9% and many other benefits, including onsite health classes.
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job