Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Salary: £55,000 p.a (Plus additional company benefits)
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
The purpose of this position is to serve as a 'Board Level Business Partner’, with a view to contribute to our client’s Strategy Planning and Design in collaboration with the Global HR Director. Managing and implementing plans of expansion in support of Company Goals, Culture & Values.
Please note; This position will require Nationwide Travel (on average one day per week), on rare occasions also travelling overseas (on average twice a year).
Duties of Role:
- Working closely with the Global HR Team, developing strategy then deploy, lead & coach behaviours to execute successfully
- Support activities & provide advice to Manages / Directors on all aspects of employment legislation and / or relationship management
- Maintain relationships & manage projects through to completion with government agencies
- Generate funding for development projects
- Strategically recruit, including proactive search and workforce planning
- Complete all HR related work at all levels of HR function - leading by example at all times
- Manage and develop HR team function, mainly within the UK with support shown overseas also
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Previous experience of working within a HR Manager / Director level position
- HNC Degree and / or relevant CIPD qualification
- Strategic European recruiting & compensation experience required
- Proven ability to coach executive individuals and teams in behaviours, conflict & any department related issues
- This position will require travel - 20% within the UK, with foreign travel on rare occasions
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Participation in the company medical 'cashback plan’
- Auto enrolment onto pension scheme + Group personal pension scheme after two years’ service
- Life assurance at three times basic salary
- Career progression opportunities
- On-going training & development offered
- Onsite parking
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.