HR Manager - High Wycombe - 60k
I am looking for the ideal candidate to fill this HR Manager opportunity. This role is working within an up and coming organisation based in High Wycombe.
Location - High Wycombe
Pay - £60,000pa
You will oversee the organisations UK HR function, with responsibility on modernising and introducing new systems to bring the company up to date. The key responsibilities are outlined below;
- Work with stakeholders to help achieve company goals.
- Advising and managing important ER cases.
- Coaching and advising small HR team.
- Introducing new HR systems.
- Recruit new talent and improve retainment
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have fantastic person and communication skills, they will need to be confident and be able to use their own initiative. It would also be great if you had the following experience;
- Proven experience as a Senior HR Manager or Senior HRBP
- Experience in influencing senior stakeholders/leaders
- In depth knowledge of UK employment law
- Practice in dealing with complex ER cases.
- A keen eye for great talent and a confident recruiter.
If you are interested in joining a vibrant team of people who have a family feel, send over your CV today.
If you are interested in applying for this role, email Decland on
**If this role is not suitable for you, I would appreciate it if you could recommend anyone that you know who would be.
- HR Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'