Law Firm - Truro, Cornwall
££££ Very Competitive Salary Plus Excellent Staff Benefits and Bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a recently promoted HR Manager (Generalist) who is also a good relationship builder to join this renowned and friendly national law firm based in the heart of Truro. This is a permanent 'stand-alone’ position with lots of involvement, handling generic HR issues within their Truro and St Austell based offices, you will also be responsible to the HR Director based within their offices located in Exeter, Devon. This position would ideally suit a generalist HR Manager from a professional services background (ideally a law firm), who may have been recently promoted from HR Officer. Although this is an autonomous position based in Truro and St Austell you will be liaising regularly with the HR team based in their Exeter offices. Some of the areas covered within this generalists role include - recruitment & selection, talent management, general employee relations issues, absence management, reward and remuneration, plus HR Software support. A good solid understanding of current employment law rules and regulations is essential for this position.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required -
Full or part CIPD qualified is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional work attitude
- Solid generalist HR exposure
- Strong IT Skills (Proficient in all areas of ICT).
- Commitment to the firm and the ability to provide a confident and positive input
- Ability to work in a 'stand-alone’ capacity
- Current Full Driving Licence
- Flexibility to work in Truro and their St Austell offices as and when required
- Natural relationship builder
- Confidentiality at all times
- Employment Law
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'