JHE & Partners are currently recruiting an experienced HR Manager (full or part-time) to join a leading manufacturing organisation based in Bradford. The organisation is firmly rooted in Bradford and their continued growth has clearly made them a Yorkshire success story. The business has gone through significant growth and modernisation over recent years and now requires an internal HR presence to meet the needs of the expanding workforce and operations.
The chosen individual will work closely with the senior management team, manufacturing manager, and shift leaders in order to ensure all HR needs are met across the business. The role will be a standalone position, but will require teamwork and collaborative working with senior managers to influence and implement strategy.
The role can be offered on a full or part-time basis to suit the right applicant.
- Provide an expert professional point of contact for all Managers on matters relating to People policies, practices and principles, offering advice, guidance, support and information as require
- To assist in supporting formal grievances and disciplinary situations - assessing risk, supporting line managers with investigations
- Work closely with line managers to achieve business objectives through demonstrating best practice in areas such as recruitment, reward and remuneration, talent management, employee engagement and employee relations
- Manage the internal recruitment processes, including advertising, interviewing and onboarding
- Oversee the learning and development of staff to ensure business needs are met and employee engagement and retention are high
- Administering contracts and paperwork for all new staff and leaver
- Generalist HR background
- Previous responsibility for HR spectrum
- Proven track record as knowledgeable HR generalist within a fast-paced environment and working directly with senior management
- CIPD qualification preferred
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law
- Strong experience in influencing senior stakeholders on adoption of appropriate HR strategies
- Proven ability of identifying pragmatic business focused solutions to problems
Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension and onsite parking.
- Strategic HR
- CIPD qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job