HR Manager - French\German Language
An outstanding opportunity at the leading multinational clinical research organisation. We are seeking a French/German speaking HR Manager to act a sole representative of European HR function. You will provide day to day support for offices in France and Germany, therefore it is essential have to have a knowledge of local employment law, ideally French or German.
Location: UK home based (minimum one day per week in Berkshire office) or Paris office based.
Salary: £45,000/ Euro 51,000
• Support HR function within EU bases, specifically France and Germany
• Manage on-going HR operational / day-to-day support including the staffing, movement and termination of employees, guidance on performance management/improvement, organisational and team development and effectiveness, compensation and benefits, development of staff, ensure sound execution of administrative processes, ensure legal compliance with local legislation
• Recruitment and induction of new employees (on-boarding, communication, logistic, regular follow-up after trial period) as well as for employees` departure interviews and work certificates
• Assist on grievance and disciplinary issues, represent both employee and management interests by partnering with each to address needs, concerns and expectations, resolve issues to maintain/improve productivity
• Other projects as assigned, partner with HR colleagues on cross-functional initiatives to build and implement HR programs and policies
• Good knowledge of European HR law and how to apply them in day to day situations
• Foreign language: French preferable but can also be German
• CIPD qualified (desirable, not essential)
Human Resources , HR Manager , HR Advisor, HR Generalist, Homebased, EU, France, Paris, London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, reading, Slough, Maidenhead, Uxbridge
- HR Manager - French\German Language