Our client, a high growth private equity fund are currently looking to hire a HR Manager to join their London team. The group, which funds and provides on-going support to a portfolio of innovative and high performing companies is currently going through a growth phase - making it a very exciting time to join.
As the HR Manager you will be working closely with the Chief People Officer to provide HR support across the group along with taking the lead on a number of internal projects. This is a newly created role and is a fantastic opportunity for a HR professional with excellent generalist experience to join a high performing investment group and really make an impact.
- Full HR Generalist support to the business
- Performance Management and evaluation
- System implementation and roll out
- Talent Management
- Project management; Diversity & Inclusion
- Recruitment and succession planning
- Strong HR Generalist experience
- Experience of working within a rapid growth environment would be advantageous
- Proven experience of building successful working relationships
- Experience of working across multiple European jurisdictions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'