HR Manager - ER Focused Homecare
HR Manager - ER Focused | Homecare
Full time | Permanent
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are delighted to be partnering with a Healthcare firm on the appointment of their, stand alone HR Manager position. This organisation have gone through a period of rapid growth and it looks to continue significantly. This exciting job opportunity requires a generalist HR professional with a strong knowledge base around ER in particular and is experienced within clinical environments.
This exciting Human Resources Manager job is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to step into a standalone HR position, that has the potential to mould a HR provision and develop with the organisation.
You'll be solely responsible for the management of all things HR and the first point of contact for all HR queries. The right person will need to be organised and efficient as you'll be doing your own administration.
This role particularly requires someone who has a background in managing and handling care related complaints and issues, which therefore requires someone who has a strong ER background within clinical organisations as you will be handling all formal grievance and disciplinary process and appeals.
You'd be responsible for all Head Office recruitment from, creating job profiles, advertising, screening/interviewing through to on-boarding & inducting.
Although this is a standalone role, you'll need to be a real team player with excellent stakeholder management skills as you will work closely with the rest of the SLT to ensure continual development across the business on all processes, polices, compliance, training and development, recruitment and retention, HR and clinical excellence to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Additional responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Design and deliver training/development programmes for compliance, GDPR, Health & Safety. Additioanlly support the Clinical Lead on clinical training requirements.
- Manage company wide HR policies and procedures, reporting to the board on HR strategy and risk.
- Designing and reporting KPI data to the board.
- Maintenance of the attendance management process.
- Manage and coordinate the complaints and incidents inline with company policy, ensuring excellent communication throughout the process with all involved.
- Maintain a Complaints log, sending weekly updates to the Clinical and Operations Directors.
- Provide advice on principles and detail of employment legislation and good practice.
- Maintain an appraisal tracker, ensuring compliance with CQC regulations in accordance with Regulations.
- Experience working within a clinical / Healthcare / Homecare organisation
- Ability to work efficiently, pragmatically and at pace.
- Ability to work with a clinical workforce, leading on investigations and advise on staff misconduct.
- Strong ER background
- Ideally hold a HR Qualification / CIPD Level 5
Compass Corporate services is a division of Compass Associates Ltd and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.
- Employee Relations
- Health Care
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'