SITEL in partnership with Virgin Media are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Manager to join our new site leadership team at our new Glasgow site.
SITEL Group combines comprehensive customer care capabilities with unparalleled digital, training and technology expertise to help build brand loyalty and improve customer satisfaction. We partner with our clients to effectively harness our industry’s explosive digital transformation to ensure an innovative, end-to-end solution to managing and enhancing the customer experience.
Virgin Media help to create a digital world that makes good things happen: for our customers and the communities in which we operate.
Across the UK and Ireland they offer four multi award-winning services: broadband, TV, mobile and home phone.
As HR Manager for a bustling customer contact centre, you will provide support for a large, intricate and forward thinking site employing 300+ associates. With one eye on the central people message and commitment and the other on client deliverables and relationship management, you will effortlessly balance the changing and continuing needs of a growing business. You will evidence effective and innovative leadership in all you do, helping you grow the business but also supporting the growth and engagement of the site's associates.
You will preferably have experience within the contact centre industry and will:
• Drive site performance by promoting and aligning core HR and business objectives
• Provide comprehensive and detailed HR advice and support to all levels of management with the ability to influence at a high level
• Develop and drive employee engagement strategy with a strong focus on embedding our values
• Responsible for reviewing and implementing HR policies and process and ensuring their consistent application across the site
• Responsible for managing change projects, including TUPE, restructuring and redundancy
• Line management of the HR and In House Recruitment Team
What we need from you….
A strong sense of integrity and a positive, pragmatic and persuasive approach are essential, together with the ability to lead and motivate a team. The candidate must possess an excellent working knowledge of employment law and be CIPD qualified.
- Contact Centre
- CIPD qualified
- Employee Engagement
- HR Policies
- TUPE transfers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'