HR Manager - Commercial Business
HR Manager - Commercial Business - Part Time 4 days Week
Location: Manchester (with travel to Stoke-on-Trent)
Salary: circa £40,000 FTEdependent upon experience
12 Month FTC - Maternity Cover
With almost 800 stores and over 7000 dedicated employees, we are the UKs largest independent pharmacy chain. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow at an incredible rate, exciting opportunities are being created for people like you to join our team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join us for 12 months to develop and implement the People Strategy for our Commercial business stream through influential stakeholder management and professional business partnering.
This role will suit someone with a strong HR background supported by great ER experience who is used to working autonomously and confident with dealing with ambiguity. We are a changing business, therefore, you’ll utilise your experience in managing people through change, influencing and engaging key stakeholders throughout.
- To develop and implement the People Strategy for all Commercial functions including Warehouse and Logistics, NHS Buying, Home Delivery Service and OTC. To provide professional support to the Central Support and Supply Chain HR team and HR field team as required.
- Active and influential stakeholder management
- Develop a culture of high performance across the business functions which reflects the needs of the business and drives talent and continuous improvement. Coach, support and develop Managers to manage people related issues and drive a culture of management ownership of the people agenda. Drive robust talent management and succession planning processes to identify future talent and increase the overall capability of the business function.
- Ensure all employee relations issues are managed professionally and commercially, and in a timely manner. Drive down the number of issues through root cause analysis and effective coaching. To support organisational change processes, including role changes and restructures.
- Manage the HR Advisor and HR Administrator to ensure the day to day HR activity and projects are managed in line with Well policies and timescales.
- Manage projects/ provide HR support to business projects ensuring quality and timeliness of delivery
- Build effective relationships with Learning and Development Specialists, Resourcing, Reward, Engagement/Comms teams, and HR Shared Services to provide solutions to business challenges arising from the people strategy
- Work with Management teams to proactively drive employee engagement
- Ensure that appropriate HR MI is available and used to influence people strategy and HR support and actions
- Support recruitment of roles, undertaking behaviour based interviews for roles, and advising on recruitment strategies for Commercial functions
- Combination of new and established thinking required, in an operating/business climate
- Significant transformation programmes to be delivered alongside business as usual
- Managing a wide range of stakeholders from various Commercial functions.
- Fast pace of decision making requiring good knowledge of employment legislation and Well policies and procedures
- Achieving balance between commercial drivers, clinical requirements and good HR Practice
Key knowledge and skills required for the role
- CIPD qualified - desirable
- Broad generalist HR skills, developed at a senior level with good experience in employment law/employee relations issues
- Experience of supporting change, e.g. Restructures /Project management skills
- Understanding and experience of business partnering at a strategic and operational level
- Commercial and strongly business-aligned, active in addressing the needs of the business
- Strong influencing/interpersonal skills, based on passion about people and their contribution to business success
- Pragmatic and practical, with a demonstrated capacity to make things happen and drive change to transform business performance
- Customer focused - internal and external
If you want to help us with our purpose, of looking after people’s most precious thing, their health and wellbeing, and you're keen to progress your career with a business that's going to disrupt the market, then join us.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy in advance of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'