HR Manager - Canary Wharf, London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager, based in the heart of Canary Wharf, London. Reporting into four directors, you will be an integral part of the leadership team, and responsible for a client base of approximately 80 people, which is forever growing. Your client base will consist of industry experts, across four very different sectors, and will have line management responsibilities of a HR Assistant.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Ownership and management of the new starter on boarding process
- Management of the full recruitment cycle; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns.
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances, performance management and sickness.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law legislation, ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues
- Payroll administration
- All aspects of HR administration
- Ad hoc projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a HR capacity.
- Must be part CIPD Qualified (minimum Level 5)
- Previous payroll experience
- Extremely detail focused and oriented
- Proactive individual who can anticipate the needs of others and act accordingly
- Strong communication and IT skills are essential
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Able to multitask and prioritise effectively
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only successful applicants will be contacted.