HR Manager - Canary Wharf, London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager, based in the heart of Canary Wharf, London. Reporting into four directors, you will be an integral part of the leadership team, and responsible for a client base of approximately 80 people, which is forever growing. Your client base will consist of industry experts, across four very different sectors, and will have line management responsibilities of a HR Assistant.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Ownership and management of the new starter on boarding process
- Management of the full recruitment cycle; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns.
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances, performance management and sickness.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law legislation, ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues
- Payroll administration
- All aspects of HR administration
- Ad hoc projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a HR capacity.
- Must be part CIPD Qualified (minimum Level 5)
- Previous payroll experience
- Extremely detail focused and oriented
- Proactive individual who can anticipate the needs of others and act accordingly
- Strong communication and IT skills are essential
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Able to multitask and prioritise effectively
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job