We are extremely excited to present this role on behalf our well respected client in the UK Motor Industry.
As Regional HR Manager, the chosen candidate will cover a territory in Yorkshire and the North West so you must reside on one of these patches for obvious reasons. This is a field based position so a driving licence is essential (less than 9 points).
We are seeking an individual with a real zest for HR and someone who is passionate about people. This will echo the company ethos.
If this is you, read on..............
The perfect candidate;
- A minimum of 3 years generalist HR experience
- CIPD qualified or equivalent operational experience
- Clear and effective communicator and influencer, adaptable to all levels of the business
- Objectivity and problem solving skills
- Automotive experience would be an advantage although not essential.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Company Car
- Vehicle purchase scheme
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has all relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We operate morally and ethically and pride ourselves on delivering an excellent recruitment journey for both candidate and client.
If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.
- HR BUSINESS PARTNER
- HR MANAGER