HR Manager 6mth FTC
Reed HR are working with a Heritage Charity based in North London to recruit a HR Manager on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
This Interim position will provide general HR support to the Head of HR and wider HR Team. They will assist with the day-to-day running of HR operations, and, where required, provide support on complex Employee Relations Casework as well as assisting with business as usual day to day tasks.
Some of the roles and responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Take the lead on reviewing, drafting and implementing the organisations HR policies and Procedures.
- Review and refresh the recruitment and on-boarding processes, systems, and procedures.
- Assist where required on any Complex Employee Relations Casework, including Disciplinaries, Grievances, and workforce issues.
- Review and analyse the organisations current HR Data, ensuring sickness absence records are accurate, and data is being entered correctly across the HR system
- Assist with the development of a new Appraisal scheme
To be successful in this role you will be an established Senior HR Advisor or HR Manager in a current / previous role. Ideally you will be immediately available, or able to start at short notice. You will have the ability to demonstrate experience of providing complex and high level HR advice and guidance to Line Managers and staff
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'