HR Manager - Generalist - Full Time 12 month Fixed Term Contract
SC4is working with a progressive client based in Essex to recruit a qualified HR Manager who has previous experience working for a SME. This is a varied and "hands on" role supporting over 100 employees across the business in 2 office locations.
Previous experience in office and H&S management would be an advantage and the successful candidate must be confident in developing line managers through change as well as experienced in handling complex employee relations issues.
This role has 3 direct line reports and reports directly into the Financial Director.
- End to end responsibility for employee life cycle
- Driving alignment between HR strategy and their overall business goals
- Advise Managers of TOB and relevant employment law
- Create and deliver in-house training
- Design and implement policies and procedures
- Manage HR and training budget
- Oversee all recruitment alongside hiring managers
- Checking consolidated payroll
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines
- This is a generalist role and you will be involved in other tasks as and when needed as required by the line manager to support the HR/ Office team or Operations Board
The ideal candidate
- Min CIPD level 5 (higher preferred)
- Previous experience line managing a HR team - essential
- SME environment experience (preferred)
- HR Generalist experience (essential)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience designing and writing HR procedures, policies, offers and contracts of employment
- Free parking
- Opportunity to work from home when needed
- Company pension
- Employment Law
- Recruitment Process
- CIPD qualified
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'