Our exclusive client is an established business providing a range of outsourced services to clients across the UK.
They now wish to appoint a HR Manager for a fixed term 12-month contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of a HR and recruitment coordinator.
- Provision of hands on support and advice to operational and head office management.
- Monitor and review HR policies and processes to reflect best practice and legislative changes including GDPR and the working time directive.
- Manage training and appraisal programmes.
- Continually improve employee engagement across the business.
Appropriate candidates will be HR professionals with experience of managing complex Employee Relations cases, particularly, disciplinary, absence and performance management. As a minimum you will be part CIPD qualified.
The role may be of particular interest to candidates who wish to broaden their experience and embark on a role involving all aspects of HR management.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience. The business enjoys a relaxed, professional culture and exceptional working environment.
Please apply with a full CV and remuneration details via the link.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job