HR & Legal Administrator
This role is a fantastic opportunity for any candidate regardless of their previous experience and would be a talking point on anyones CV.
This is a temporary position on going until mid-end of May. The working hours with the team will be Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00. The reason for the role opening is to help reduce the workload they are currently handling. The salary is £10 per hour.
Your role would include but not be limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for the HR team
- Answering the telephone and directing calls as needed
- Meeting and greeting all guests
- Arranging travel & booking venues
- Ordering all stationery
- Typing meeting minutes
We would love you to have:
- Level 3 or higher CIPD qualification
- Experience working within a HR environment
- Stong organisational skills
- Proactive mindset & a hands on mentality
- The ability to work invidiually or part of a team
Sound ideal for you?
Call now and speak to Mathew on 01603 616190 or email your most recent CV to email@example.com for more information or to apply!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'