Are you an HR, Learning & Development or Training Advisor who has a real passion for L&D and enabling individuals to grow and achieve their full potential, whilst enhancing organisational performance?
Do you enjoy working both strategically & operationally and have exceptional communication skills that allow you to work closely with colleagues at all levels to understand departmental challenges and skill gaps that contribute to the overall picture, using these to develop initiatives & opportunities for improvement and development of the organisation's abilities and performance?
Are you enthusiastic about gaining an in-depth knowledge of the organisation you work for to drive a culture of learning and continuous improvement that best benefits the company and its employees with the willingness to travel to sites throughout the U.K as required, to ensure you are best placed to do so?
Are you ready to take up a unique and exciting opportunity to hold a level of autonomy and responsibility that will both enhance your own career and those of a vast array of colleagues throughout the UK?
If so, the role of Learning & Development Advisor for this first-class, world-leading manufacturer who truly value their employees and invest readily in their futures, could prove exactly the career opportunity you seek!
This role will involve working a split week and candidates must be happy to travel between Wolverhampton & Tewkesbury.
You will take a lead on UK Learning & Development activities across multiple sites, working closely with key stakeholders to ensure a high quality, cost effective L&D service as part of the UK HR Shared Service. This will include working in conjunction with site HR teams, site leadership teams and the Global Talent Centre of Excellence.
Areas of focus will include leadership and coaching development, nurturing of high performing teams and graduate development.
You will liaise with external providers, as well as internal stakeholders. You'll also help to evolve the utilisation of Apprenticeships via the levy and to provide support in developing and driving a learning culture and continuous performance management throughout the business.
This is a hands-on job and no two days will be the same, with the role developing around your expertise and the opportunities you see for enhancement of the company's current strategy & offerings.
This is a diverse role and a wonderful opportunity for someone who seeks variation and autonomy and who has the passion and drive to make it their own.
The ideal person will possess the following:
- Full driving licence & own transport
- A passion for Learning & Development, as well as a proactive and solutions-focused nature
- CIPD qualification or equivalent postgraduate degree
- The ability to work as a key member of a team and build relationships with people of all levels, throughout the business, utilising Excellent interpersonal, customer-facing and presentation skills
- A drive for continuously improving processes and service
- Sound commercial awareness with strong negotiation skills and a focus on return on investment
- Previous experience of working in an HR or L&D environment, with knowledge and experience of consulting, coaching & training delivery
- Experience of early careers development programmes and the apprenticeship levy
- Knowledge, experience or an active interest in manufacturing or engineering
Hours of work: 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday. Start time between 7.30 and 9 am with a lunch break of ½ an hour.
Benefits include: 25 days annual leave (plus statutory), Private Medical Scheme, Excellent pension scheme, profit share (company performance) and an additional flexible benefits scheme.
- Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'