Care Talent... about us
With relationships as strong as "colleague" level with our employers, Care Talent have established themselves as sole agency for a £250m turnover collection of Social Housing and Social Care organisations across the UK.
Head officed in high end corporate offices in West Bromwich we're on the hunt for upto 3x HR interns to join our successful team immediately.
As a HR intern, you will gain valuable experience contracting jobs within Social care and Social Housing with historical billing employers all who operate a typical one stage interview process
*This is a Voluntary position but a great oppurtunity to be considered for a permanent role with us*
"Likely to be one of the best internal recruitment and 360 Recruitment consultant hybrid roles."
The day to day...
- Assisting an already well established Social care desk with active, exclusive and historical social care and social housing employers
- Managing end to end recruitment for circa 7.5-12.5k's worth of inherited vacancies
- Rubbing shoulders with some of the biggest names in the social care sector who are mentors and clients to the Care Talent business
- Securing candidates for Registered Managers, Regional and National Operations Managers, Coordinators, Senior Support Workers, Housing officers nationally on a monthly basis
Why work for us?
- Excellent experience in a none corporate working environment - we're all about consultants enjoying work, being rewarded for excellent performances and the security of a £250m turnover very active collection of social care clients
- Previously, we have given permanent HR positions to outstanding interns at Care Talent