HR Information Systems Analyst
£25-30,000 + benefits
HR Analytics is the future!
More and more, companies are realising the value of investing in quality HR management information systems in order to help them make informed people decisions. If the analytics side of HR really interests you and you get a buzz out producing accurate people reports this role could be for you. The company is implementing a new HR information system and it needs support in helping produce the type of information they need in an accurate and timely manner. Consequently, they are currently seeking an HR Information Systems Analyst to join the team and this is a new role for them. This position will provide technical and analytical support to the HR team ensuring an effective and efficient administration service. You will be joining a national and diverse business, based in Diss that has doubled in size over the last three years.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting HR systems projects
- System maintenance, troubleshooting and supporting delivery of the HR system
- Liaison between the HR systems providers, IT, HR and third party consultants in implementing the HR system automation plan.
- Developing complex and ad hoc management information reports that meet the needs of the business.
- Develop and document standard operating procedures and train the HR team in using the HRIS.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Experience and/or knowledge of HR databases/systems and in particular, NGA ResourceLink and relational databases.
- Advanced excel and data manipulation skills, ideally some experience of SQL.
- Experience of producing custom reporting, system configuration and system security.
- High levels of attention to detail andaccuracy.
- Initiative and ability to work as a team member in a fast paced environment on multiple projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HRIS Specialist on a mission to implement the best HR analytics to support a growing business. In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, free parking, company pension and other wellbeing benefits.
If you have the right experience and are interested in pursuing this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Dee Townend.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job