Reed HR are partnered with an Educational Institute based in West London, in order to recruit for a HR Information and Systems Analyst (iTrent) on a maternity contract. This will either be on a long term basis or a Fixed Term Contract on a full time basis. This role is to start as soon as possible.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for investigating, identifying and cleansing the HR data held on the HR/Payroll System
- Act as a “Super User” with the HR System iTrent
- Act as System Administrator for the HR System
- Work closely with stakeholders, developing and enhancing reports
- Identify gaps in HR Manager information
- Manage the HR database
- Support the HR Function
- Deliver training to end users as required
- Responsible for completing external surveys
- Lead on projects related to the HRIS function
- Develop and maintain HR system related documentation
- Develop and maintain the HR system modules
To be successful in this role, you will have ideally worked within a fast paced and busy environment working with iTrent or a similar system.
You will need to have:
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- 2 years’ experience as a ‘super user’ of iTrent (or similar system) user
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of working on the back-end of HR Information Systems
- Degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline
If you are interested in this role please apply below and I will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'