Job Title: HR Information Analyst (Ref: 53516)
Our client is a leading provider of global CV verification and background screening services. We provide a comprehensive range of screening services to help our clients verify vital personal, professional and educational facts about each candidate, before making a recruitment decision. The aim is to help employers make the most informed and rewarding long-term recruitment decisions.
The HR Information Analyst is responsible for processing incoming reference data contained in emails, faxes and post and manually inputting this data into the online screening system. As this information will be available for clients to view, you must have excellent presentation skills and a good grasp of English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
Day to day this person will:
- Accurately and thoroughly transfer large volumes of written and some numerical data from uploaded files (eg, CVs and references) to the clients online system, ensuring all information is made available to the client
- Ensure that all reference information is processed in accordance with client policy
- Detect missing information and any discrepancies in candidate references, chasing up any further information required with the relevant internal teams
- Identify any gaps in candidates’ career and activity histories
- Ensure that all transferred data is typed and presented accurately and neatly, paying close attention to grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Carefully check that the received reference data is from a genuine, approved and verified source, such that clients do not receive bogus references
- Decide what classification to award the reference in accordance with internal classification policy, amend the check status accordingly and be able to justify the decision
- Process DVLA checks and UK and international criminal and credit checks.
- Record accurate notes pertaining to the processing of data and any further information required in order to facilitate efficient information sharing and speed up candidate screening process