Interim HR Recruitment Solutions
Temporary Requirement - HR Information Officer - Wolverhampton
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a HR Information Officer for a Public Sector Organisation based in Wolverhampton. This role is initially for 3 months, offering an hourly rate of £15 inc holiday pay.
Duties will include:
- Leading the reporting side of HR Information Systems team, supporting the Human Resources team by utilising and reporting on workforce data to provide valuable insights
- Leading on the submission of annual staff information reports, including the HESA return, and the provision of management information to internal and external agencies on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Supporting the design and development of a standard set of reports, leveraging the reporting functionality across the HR systems
- Acting as a reporting super-user of all HR systems (Agresso HR, eRecruiter, SeviceNow, ECC Online), taking a key role in the day to day reporting operations of the HR Systems team
- Leading on the annual cycle of activities in support of the HESA staff return and acts as the HESA expert for the organisation
- Producing high quality management information on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis (e.g. salary surveys, staff surveys, workforce and equality reports etc)
- Preparing and analysing accurate and relevant management information and modelling to assist the HR team and the business to make strategic people related decisions
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to , quoting Ref: 6667672.
Please note Venn Group recruits all levels of staff so if this role is not right for you please reply in the same manner with a note of what level of work you are looking for.