Our award-winning client based in Welwyn Garden City are now looking to recruit an experienced HR Generalist to support a growing HR team and the wider business with all aspects of HR, Training and Development.
HR Generalist- Job Overview
Typically, your duties will include;
- Responsible for providing employee relations advice and support to help resolve grievance, disciplinary, absence & performance management issues
- Introduce, update and maintain all HR company policies and procedures
- Create, revise and maintain job descriptions
- Manage end to end recruitment solutions
- Prepare all new starter documentation
- Manage the induction process
- Facilitate the appraisal and probationary review process
- Maintain accurate employee records including timekeeping, absence and holidays
- Facilitate return to work interviews in line with company policy
- Manage all maternity and paternity leave requests
- Coordinate internal and external training and development for existing and new staff members
- Conduct regular training needs analysis and develop and implement plans off the back of this
- Negotiate with benefits suppliers and review current benefits package quarterly
HR Generalist - Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience gained within a HR Management role essential
- Successful applicants must be CIPD qualified
- Candidates applying should possess exceptional skills around negotiating and influencing multiple audiences
- Whilst this is ultimately a HR Management role the company are looking for someone who is happy to provide senior support to the wider business with all aspects of leadership so you must be prepared and willing to be involved in areas outside of HR
HR Generalist- Benefits Offered
- salary circa £40,000 per annum
- Enhanced benefits including Christmas shutdown, regular incentives, private healthcare and pension schemes
- Future career development with a progressive and growing business
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'