Seeking an experienced HR professional with strong working knowledge of employment relations and recruitment.
Full time, maternity contract for up to 12 months.
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week with the core hours being 9am-3.30pm.
Paying up to £30k per annum depending on skills and experience.
The position will be mainly based in Aldershot, Hampshire but the successful candidate will be required to travel to Salisbury, Wiltshire and Leatherhead, Surrey offices on a regular basis. Due to the travelling ideally the successful candidate would need to be a car owner and driver.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo full security and financial checks
- Complete all aspects of the recruitment process
- Update and maintaining social media
- Liaise with mangers regarding their recruitment needs
- Draft job descriptions
- Coordinate with the security team to ensure all candidate meet project criteria
- Interview potential candidates alongside managers
- Coordinate inductions and on-boarding for new staff
- Provide guidance to UK based line management on HR policies and procedures
- Keep up to date with employment law
- Assist management with managing personnel on performance, personal issues and discipline issues
- Provide advice to managers regarding disciplinary actions
- Support on peer reviews of staff
- Initiate amendments to salary and staffing positions
- Process resignations and terminations
Staff Administration and Compliance
- Maintain holiday and sick leave of all staff
- Manage medical processes to ensure all staff have in date medicals
- Manage maternity and paternity cases
- Complete all data entry for payroll purposes
- Liaise with payroll to resolve pay queries
- Review the HR emails daily and respond accordingly
- Knowledge and experience in all areas of the recruitment process
- Strong employment relations experience
- Experience working within a similar HR position
- Happy to undergo the full security checks
- Be happy to travel to Salisbury and Leatherhead on a regular basis
- Ideally be a car owner and driver
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job