Our client is looking for a HR Generalist/Co-ordinator to join their busy, fast-paced Human Resources and Personnel function based in Swindon during a period of change on a 3 month basis.
Our client is experiencing a period of change and looking for a temporary HR Generalist/Co-ordinator to support the project lead (HR Advisor) through this time for three months.
The role of a HR Generalist/Co-ordinator will include but not be limited to:
- Support the HR Advisor through a change programme
- Support the HR Advisor with questions raised by staff around the changes
- Co-ordinating group presentations - collating documents
- Supporting the HR Advisor ensuring the correct documents and equipment are in place
- Supporting with training
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Comfortable with a changing environment
This role would suit a Co-ordinator looking for Advisory experience, or a generalist looking for a short term contract.
A three month temporary position in Swindon - competitive rate of pay.
Must be available to start immediately.