Currently searching for a HR Generalist with strong ER and year end calibration skills to join a company initially for 3 months but with a view to perm.
The role will pay up to £300 per day and you should be available to start in February. The role of HR Generalist will be to provide a comprehensive, professional and proactive HR service to ensure that Managers and Employees are equipped with the necessary information, knowledge and skills to achieve high levels of performance and to meet their business targets. This role is an operational HR role and will be partnering with the Sales and Marketing functions of the business.
Duties will include;
- Ensure the delivery of a proactive and strategic HR service for the Client Group to ensure they meet their business targets and objectives.
- Drive alignment between UK HR Strategy and business goals.
- Proactively meet with stakeholders to ensure positive and effective relationships are developed and maintained.
- Support the Business Leaders with any reorganizations or efficiency projects.
- Manage ER cases through to closure whilst recognising legal, cultural and business requirements through effective risk management.
- Responsible for up skilling line management as required in areas relating to HR policies, practices and procedures, including aspects relating to current employment legislation
- Responsible for ensuring the performance management cycle programmes are completed for assigned client groups
- Support the facilitation of performance calibration sessions with Line Managers across the Client Group
- Provide support to the Associate HRD in ensuring the annual salary and bonus processes are completed effectively
- Liaising with Payroll on any employee queries e.g. holiday pay, sick pay, relation expenses etc.
- Responsible for providing first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and Managers
- Working with the UK Talent Team ensure PDP discussions are consistently being held in line with performance cycle, and ensuring that areas of development are highlighted to the UK Talent Team.
- Ensure the UK Talent Team are notified of any potential training or development requirements within the client group in a timely manner to ensure a high service level to the business.
- Work on projects that are aligned to improving process efficiencies and changes in legislation
- Provide support to the Associate HRD to implement the transformation of HR to improve the effectiveness of the function to the business
The successful candidate for this role will be happy to either work on an FTC (up to £45,000) or day rate basis (c. £250 to £300 per day) and will have a strong Operational HR background gained at a Senior Advisor/ Officer level. You will have excellent working knowledge of up-to-date employment legislation and its application in practice, experience of leading or driving change management programmes and experience of developing and supporting line managers through change. You stakeholder management skills will be excellent and you should be happy working in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.