RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for an HR Generalist to join an outsourcing Call Centre company with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the HR Generalist role?
The client is searching for a positive, creative and fearless person who loves push the limits to join the dynamic and creative HR Department. Working as part of a dynamic and international team you will be responsible for the entire end-to-end recruitment process, including but are not limited to:
• Driving the operational and strategic recruitment process. Planning; job briefing, job ad creation, database and proactive search of candidates, screening, interviews, reference checks, feedback sessions and recruitment administration
• Build strong relationship with line managers to understand business requirements
• Identifying, assessing and driving our collaboration with external recruitment agencies and search firms
• Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
• Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
What do you know that makes you a great HR Generalist?
• You have solid experience in HR in a generalist role
• Experience from an international environment and rapid growth organisations
• Knowledge and experience of how to effectively use social media in recruitment
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, written and spoken inSwedish and English
• University degree in relevant field
Salary based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.
- HR Policies